Enjoy this light and delicious cheesecake that is sure to become a favourite. It’s low in sugar and Gluten Free!
- 250 grams of Gluten Free Biscuits
- 500 grams of Soft Cream Cheese (or Ricotta Cheese)
- 4 Free Range Eggs
- 3 Tbsp of Vanilla Extract
- 3 Tbsp of Pure Maple Syrup
- 1 lemon (Juice and Rind)
- 200 grams of Frozen Cherries
- 100 grams 70% dark chocolate
- Seasonal fruits
- Crush and press gluten free biscuits into the base of a 25cm spring form pan
- Place filling ingredients (except frozen cherries) into a food processor and blitz together until velvety smooth
- Stir in the frozen cherries
- Bake in the oven at 160⁰ for approximately 40 minutes or until just starting to set
- Place in fridge to cool overnight
- Grate dark chocolate and place seasonal fruits on top to serve
The Quest for Life Foundation is renowned for its delicious and wholesome food.
If you would like to make more wholesome food at home, the Food for Life cookbook has 100 easy-to-prepare recipes that will have your mouth watering.