Enjoy this easy and delicious no-bake Chocolate slice recipe made with just 5 ingredients!
- 180g of pitted dried dates
- 120g of 70% dark chocolate
- 50g of walnuts
- 1 Tbsp of cacao/cocoa powder
- 1 Tbsp of melted coconut oil
- Place the dates in a pot of boiling water and soak for approx. 30 minutes
- Drain the water and then place the dates with remaining ingredients into a blender and blend until well combined.
- Place the mixture into the freeze for approx. 30 minutes.
- Once chilled, roll out mixture onto a flat baking tray lined with baking paper, and put it in the fridge for approx. 30 minutes to harden.
Makes 24 slices
For more recipes like this, see our recipe book Food for Life