One of the most requested recipes by our Residential Program participants.
- 500mls of Coconut Cream or Coconut Milk
- 10g of Gelatine
- 1tsp Vanilla extract
- ½ tsp stevia granulated sweetener
- 1 teabag of your favourite tea (we use matcha)
- 500g of your favourite frozen berries (puree half for the coulis)
- 2 tsp of toasted Coconut
- 2 tsp Hemp Seeds
- In a pot add the coconut cream or milk, vanilla and stevia at room temperature. Sprinkle in gelatine whist gently whisking and leave to sit for 2 minutes to absorb the liquid. Then add the teabag.
- Place pot with coconut cream mixture over medium heat on the stove, bring to a simmer, stirring constantly. Immediately remove from the heat – do not allow mixture to boil. Strain, removing the teabag.
- Allow to cool slightly before pouring into a 600ml mould or divide evenly into five 120ml ramekins or moulds.
- Place into a refrigerator and leave for 4 hours, or until set.
- Serve with coulis, whole berries and sprinkle with toasted coconut and hemp seeds.
The Quest for Life Foundation is renowned for its delicious and wholesome food.
If you would like to make more wholesome food at home, the Food for Life cookbook has 100 easy-to-prepare recipes that will have your mouth watering.