Enjoy these fresh and festive Juice recipes!
Quest’s Vegetable Juice
- 4 carrots, scrubbed, 1 1/2 cm cut off the top
- 1 small beetroot, scrubbed, topped and tailed
- 1 stick celery or 1 large spinach leaf or dark green lettuce leaf or 1/2 cup parsley leaves
- Chop the carrots and beetroot into pieces suitable to go through a juicer.
- Put the green vegetable through before the beetroot and carrot.
- If using parsley, wrap in a lettuce leaf to push through the juicer.
- Drink within 5 minutes to maximise the nutritional benefits.
Beetroot, Cucumber & Carrot Juice
- 4 carrots, scrubbed, 1 1/2cm cut off the top
- 1 medium beetroot, scrubbed, topped and tailed
- 1 Lebanese cucumber or 1/2 telegraph cucumber, washed
- 1/2 cup of parsley leaves
- Chop the vegetables into pieces suitable to go through a juicer
- Push through a juicer with the parsley
- Drink immediately.