These divine cookie bars are so easy to make. Moist and delicious, especially when fresh from the oven and the chocolate is gooey!
- 2 1/2 cups almond flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tbsp almond milk
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Handful pecan nuts (optional)
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C and grease a 20cm x 20cm baking pan.
- In a large bowl, mix together flour, baking soda and salt.
- In a separate bowl, mix together vanilla, eggs, almond milk, oil and maple syrup. Then add to the dry ingredients and stir well with a hand mixer.
- Fold in the chocolate chips with a spatula.
- Pour mixture into greased pan, smoothing out to even.
- Bake for approximately 20 minutes or until the top is golden brown and a skewer comes out clean after inserted in the middle.
- For extra crunch, decorate with pecan nuts.
Slice into 20 bars.