To protect the safety and wellbeing of our participants, staff and visitors, we ask you to adhere to our Covid-Safe conditions of entry.
- If you are unwell or showing any cold or flu symptoms, please do not enter the Quest for Life Centre. You should get tested for COVID-19. If you are a booked participant, please call reception on 1300 941 488 to notify a Quest for Life staff member.
- You must check in upon entry to the centre at the poster displaying the Service NSW QR code. If you are unable to log in via the Service NSW QR code you must manually provide your name, address and telephone number and email address
- Your temperature will be taken upon entry (& each day you are here) and it must not exceed 37.2 degrees to gain entry to the Quest for Life Centre.
- Quest has limited combined patron and staff capacity. Please take note of signs on each door listing the room capacity number. Staff may ask you to move from one space to another if this capacity is close to being exceeded.
- Physical Distancing is to be respected, please maintain 1.5m between yourself and all other participants and staff and a density of no greater than one patron per four square metres.
- Please follow all directional signage.
Inability to comply with any of these conditions may result in you being asked to leave the Quest for Life Centre.
The Quest team would like to thank you for your understanding and cooperation during this time.
View Program Schedule