A delicious winter warming, thoroughly satisfying soup that will also give your immune system the boost it needs. A healthy lunch or dinner recipe that will keep you feeling your best, with this vegetable-packed green soup. Fat free, gluten free, dairy free.
Makes 12 serves.
- 250g Spinach
- 250g Zucchini cut up
- 250g Broccoli cut up
- 250g Celery diced
- 250g Cauliflower cut up into chunks
- 250g Mesclun (mix leaf lettuce)
- 250g Leek diced (washed well)
- 100g fresh basil
- 1 x 500ml Jar of tomato passata
- 2 litres vegetable stock
- 1 tablespoon of Cayenne pepper
- 1 cup of linseed meal or a grain of your choice
- Place all the ingredients in a large pot and and bring it to boil, then simmer for 5 minutes.
- Puree all together
- Your choice of garnish!
The Quest for Life Foundation is renowned for its delicious and wholesome food, which we serve on our Residential Programs.