From the moment you enter the gravel drive, you begin to feel renewed, refreshed and inspired.
Set within 9 acres of manicured gardens in Bundanoon in the Southern Highlands, NSW our tranquil Quest for Life Centre is available for exclusive hire for your next event or retreat. The Centre comprises historic Killarney House, two 4-bedroom lodges and beautiful tranquil gardens.
Accommodation and grounds are available to hire on their own or Quest can provide freshly prepared healthy, delicious food, activities and mindfulness support to complement your event to build emotional resilience and peace of mind.
The beautiful Southern Highlands is a 90-minute drive from Sydney or Canberra and our Centre is situated just 5 minutes from the train station, medical clinics, pharmacy and other shops. The nature and beauty of the area provide an escape from the stresses of everyday life and an ideal environment for walking, talking and connecting with each other and with nature.
- 15 spacious, comfortable en-suite rooms accommodating up to 25 guests on a single and shared basis
- Air-conditioned function room – spacious, light, bright with comfortable relaxed seating
- Casual break-out areas
- On-site audiovisual facilities
- Catering: Our chef can prepare delicious fresh organic menus using Seasonal, Local, Organic and Whole food and vegetables from our garden where possible
- Large dining room
- Outdoor dining terrace
- Gardens & Gazebo – areas for inspiration, reflection, reading or quiet times including Ruth Cracknell garden, rose garden, vegetable garden
- Fire-pit – ideal for post-dinner gatherings. Enjoy the magical quality of conversing around a fire.
- Labyrinth – an ancient tool with a meandering but purposeful path. Walking the circuit of a Labyrinth uses the right brain and draws on our creative intuitive side in a search for possibility.
- Abundant wildlife – birds, kangaroos, echidnas, wombats
Food, Activities & Mindfulness Support
- Mindfulness facilitators –for single sessions or full days
- Food – Delicious fresh organic menus prepared by our chef using our SLOW food method – Seasonal, Local, Organic and Whole
- Massage therapists
- Bushwalking in Morton National Park
- Yoga classes
- Bundanoon village with great coffee shops and shopping (5 minute walk)
“I have no hesitation in recommending Quest and the dining option to anyone organising a small function. The rooms were comfortable and spacious. Your chef was fabulous, the food she prepared was wonderful. The mediterranean chicken and quinoa salad were big hits! Thank you Quest.” – Jill
“Facilities were great and the food fantastic for our annual Board strategy meeting”. Marcus Blackmore AM
Click for an enlarged view.