Mindful Living Workshops
2020 presented challenges in so many unexpected ways. Way back in 2019 when we thought drought and bushfires were all we could take, 2020 lifted the hurdle even higher with quite callous disregard to the extremes of nature many were already experiencing. Many people are hoping that 2021 will surely be better than the year just passed.
About the Workshops
Quest’s workshops teach the skills and strategies needed to create inner peace and emotional stability especially needed when life, for whatever reason, becomes too difficult to navigate.
Thanks to a generous ClubsGrant from Mittagong RSL and Moss Vale Services Club, we’re able to offer a series of 3 workshops with no charge for local residents of the Southern Highlands.
If you’d like to regain emotional stability, take control of your response to life’s challenges, and find ways to create inner peace, we hope you can join us for these workshops.
29 April, 9.30am-12.30pm
NO CHARGE for Southern Highlands residents
Mittagong RSL Club and Moss Vale Services Club
HAPPINESS IS AN INSIDE JOB
- Thursday 25 February, 6.30-9.30pm, Alexandra Room, Mittagong RSL Club. Facilitated by Petrea King.
- Take control of your response to life’s challenges. Learn how to let go of the past and embrace new challenges.
LIVING WITH GRIEF
- Thursday 18 March, 6.30-9.30pm, Alexandra Room, Mittagong RSL Club. Facilitated by Petrea King.
- There’s no right or wrong way to live with grief but there are ways to help navigate the landscape of loss and find your equilibrium again.
SELF-CARE AND WELLBEING
- Thursday 29 April, 9.30am-12.30pm, Camelia Room, Moss Vale Services Club. Facilitated by Margie Braunstein.
- Learn how to increase your resilience by incorporating relaxation into everyday life, managing your emotions and looking after yourself.
You will be nurtured, nourished and restored with the confidence to embrace your life again.