Simple and luscious when using perfectly ripe fruit, this dessert couldn’t be more delicious.
- 4 plums
- 3 nectarines
- 2 mangoes
- 4 fresh apricots
- 1/4 cup warm honey
- plain yoghurt and a pinch of cinnamon and nutmeg to serve
- Thoroughly wash the fruit, remove the stones and pips and cut into thick wedges.
- Place in a single layer in a large baking dish.
- Drizzle with the honey.
- Preheat the grill
- Place the baking dish under the grill and cook the fruit for 4-5minutes or until heated and golden
- Serve immediately with a spoonful of yoghurt and a pinch of cinnamon and nutmeg
You can find more nourishing recipes in Petrea King’s Food for Life.