Upcoming Rural & Regional Workshops
Workshops for communities experiencing hardship, grief, trauma, illness or impacted by natural disasters
Community Outreach Program
Quest for Life partners with community organisations to deliver resilience-building, trauma-recovery and wellbeing workshops around NSW, the ACT, Victoria and elsewhere in Australia as needed.
Workshops are tailored to the community’s specific needs and for anyone experiencing hardship, grief, trauma, illness, mental health issues, particularly anyone impacted by natural disasters. They are designed to help people with symptoms of stress and trauma to reclaim their lives and create greater control over their emotional equilibrium.
Workshops explore methods for healing the nervous system, managing mind and emotions. Our highly experienced facilitators educate participants about the impact of trauma, and offer practical self-care skills, helping improve their sleep, memory and focus, to make better decisions, and to feel more connected with other people.
The workshops are non-confronting and practical. Participants will leave with tools and strategies that make an immediate difference.
Based on the latest research into neuroplasticity and epigenetics along with over 38 years of working with individuals and communities experiencing trauma, participants will leave the workshops feeling educated, empowered and inspired to implement what they learn.
Your Life Matters Rural & Regional Workshops
Reserve Your Place Now!
12 December - Mittagong - with Petrea King - Timing: 10am-2pm
Fully subsidised – no cost to participants
- 4 key principles of resilience and peace of mind
- Relaxation and visualisation as practical and effective tools for challenging circumstances
- Symptoms of stress and what helps
- Meditation and mindfulness as a foundation for living
- Moving from reaction to response
- How to manage emotions and recognise burnout and to identify what helps
- Regulating our emotions
- Language of reaction and response
- Highly motivated to implement strategies for self-care
- Excited, rather than overwhelmed by life
- Deeper understanding of neuroplasticity and the brain’s ability to change
- Equipped with tools and strategies for remaining calm during change or turbulence
- A greater respect for an individual’s ‘story’
- Feeling empowered in difficult circumstances
Book into this workshop
Book in via the Links above