Living with Grief: Surviving the Suicide of a Loved one
Regardless of our child’s, sibling’s or loved one’s age, their death by suicide breaks our heart and changes us forever. We’re left behind with unanswered questions and a host of difficult emotions.
About the Program
Quest for Life Centre
13-33 Ellsmore Road
Bundanoon NSW 2578
Set within 9 acres of manicured gardens in Bundanoon in the Southern Highlands, NSW. From the moment you enter the drive, you will begin to feel renewed, refreshed and inspired.
You will be nurtured, nourished and restored with the confidence to embrace your life again.
Arrival and Departure
- Friday Arrival 2-3pm. Dinner, accommodation, welcome session and workbook.
- Saturday breakfast, morning tea, lunch, afternoon tea, dinner, accommodation and all sessions
- Sunday Departure after lunch. Breakfast, morning tea, lunch, and all sessions.
- Plenty of onsite parking is available
- You can be picked up and dropped at the Bundanoon train station (City Link and Country Link trains stop at Bundanoon)
- Best trains to catch (book well in advance)
– From Sydney Central Station Depart 12.01pm
– From Canberra Kingston Depart 11.55am
Discuss any accessibility or mobility requirements with the Program Adviser when you book in. Quest has a wheelchair accessible room/ensuite.
Delicious meals and snacks
- We serve delicious freshly prepared meals using the principles of SLOW – Seasonal, Locally-sourced, Organic, Wholefood as far as possible. The Quest veggie garden supplies seasonal produce.
- Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Nut Free, Sugar Free, Vegan are no problem! Our chef can work with allergies and intolerances as listed with prior notice – all special dietary requirements can be discussed with the Program Advisor at the time of booking.
- Breakfast is served from (8.30-9.30am), Lunch (1-2pm), Dinner (6-7pm)
- Freshly pressed juices are served for morning and afternoon tea along with delicious snacks.
- Teas, coffee, filtered water and fresh fruit are available at any time.
- Please note that the Quest for Life Centre maintains an environment that is alcohol and non-prescription drug free. A participant will need to leave the program if found to be drug or alcohol affected.
Enquire or book into this program
You can call between 9.30am-4.30pm Monday to Friday on 1300 941 488 to speak to a Program Advisor or complete the form below and we will be in contact.