Taking Control of Chronic Pain
A holistic approach to managing and recovering from chronic pain in a safe, nurturing, compassionate environment. With a team of chronic pain specialists Petrea King, Bernadette Arena, Jane Bradshaw.
Set within 9 acres of manicured gardens in Bundanoon in the Southern Highlands, NSW. From the moment you enter the drive, you will begin to feel renewed, refreshed and inspired.
You will be nurtured, nourished and restored with the confidence to embrace your life again.
Arrival and Departure
- Monday Arrival time 2-3pm
- Friday Departure time 2pm
- Plenty of onsite parking is available
- You can be picked up and dropped at the Bundanoon train station (City Link and Country Link trains stop at Bundanoon)
- Best trains to catch (book well in advance)
– From Sydney Central Station Depart 12.01pm
– From Canberra Kingston Depart 11.55am
Discuss any accessibility or mobility requirements with the Program Adviser when you book in. Quest has a wheelchair accessible room/ensuite.
- We serve delicious freshly prepared meals using the principles of SLOW – Seasonal, Locally-sourced, Organic, Wholefood as far as possible. The Quest veggie garden supplies seasonal produce.
- Lunch and dinner include soups, chicken or fish and vegetarian options and dessert.
- Our chef can cater to most dietary needs – all special dietary requirements can be discussed with the Program Advisor at the time of booking.
- Breakfast is served from (8.30-9.30am), Lunch (1-2pm), Dinner (6-7pm)
- Freshly pressed juices are served for morning and afternoon tea along with delicious snacks.
- Teas, coffee, filtered water and fresh fruit are available at any time.
- Please note that the Quest for Life Centre maintains an environment that is alcohol and non-prescription drug free. A participant will need to leave the program if found to be drug or alcohol affected.
Interested in this program?
You can call between 9.30am-4.30pm Monday to Friday on 1300 941 488 to speak to a Program Advisor or complete the form below and we will be in contact.
All potential participants need to speak to a Program Advisor so they can ask any questions about the program and to ensure you are booked into the most suitable program for your needs.