Workplace Health & Wellbeing Program
Culturally sensitive workplace workshops to support the physical, mental health and emotional wellbeing of employees. Programs can be tailored to suit objectives and budget and delivered face-to-face and/or online
About the Workshop
Resilience in the workplace stems from establishing a satisfying work/life balance combined with an ability to respond skilfully in the face of challenge and stress.
Organisations can become more sustainable employers and empower their employees to take care of their mental health. Quest for Life can partner with and support your organisation to work towards these outcomes.
Quest for Life’s workplace workshops focus on research-based holistic health and wellbeing approaches that equip staff and managers with tools required to operate in fast-paced, stressful, complex and potentially distressing and/or traumatic environments.
With a culturally sensitive focus designed to fit your organisational needs, Quest’s workshops provide staff and managers with:
- Toolkit of practical strategies to support health, wellness, and productivity
- How to harness mind and body to reduce stress and improve performance
- Research-based meditation, mindfulness, and relaxation skills to support resilience
- Importance of good sleep for optimal functioning
- Emotional regulation strategies for immediate use in the workplace
- Identifying symptoms of burnout to prevent chronic stress and PTSD
- Breathing practices to calm the nervous system during high-stress conditions
- Effective communication strategies appropriate for the workplace
- Understanding the importance of nutrition and exercise to support mental health
- Links between drug/alcohol dependency and ability to build resilience.
Choose from one of our set programs or speak to our program development team to design a workshop to suit your specific cultural and organisational needs. Programs can include access to our Online Courses on Beyond Burnout, Healing Sleep and Befriending Anxiety. Each course provides a personal plan for each individual.
- Confidential One-on-one welfare health & wellbeing check-ins
- Face-to-Face and/or Online group workshop
- Confidential One-on-one welfare health & wellbeing follow up
- Access to Online Courses and Workbooks that deliver personal plans tailored to each individual for Beyond Burnout, Healing Sleep and Befriending Anxiety
When stress levels are reduced people:
- Feel less angry, alone, anxious and agitated
- Sleep better
- Make better decisions at home & at work
- Are less reactive – and more responsive
- Feel more connected to other people
- Memory, focus and concentration improve
About the team
Quest for Life Foundation facilitators present our workshops with professionalism, integrity, confidentiality, and utmost care. We have extensive experience across modalities encompassing holistic health and wellbeing including for government bodies, first responder, corporate and community organisations.
About workplace mental health
Recent studies by Accenture Research show that:
- A high proportion of employees struggle with mental health, and they are not receiving enough support from their organisation.
- About 45% of employees say anxiety or depression is hurting their productivity in the office—at least on occasion—while nearly 1 in 5 employees (18%) say that anxiety or depression interferes with their work all of the time or often.
You will be nurtured, nourished and restored with the confidence to embrace your life again.
Enquire about workshops
You can call between 9.30am-4.30pm Monday to Friday on 1300 941 488 to speak to a Program Advisor or complete the form below and we will be in contact.
What attendees have said…
Here at DCA, we like to invest in our staff’s mental health. We researched a few resources and decided to use Quest for Life. We had 1 day mental health training day and it was absolutely fantastic. We highly recommend. The day was fun and collaborative. The facilitators were lovely and knowledgeable and the day was very informative – we learnt about tools and ways to look after our mental health. We will use Quest again for mental health training to invest in the health of our staff – 11/10 stars!!!! We’ve had staff utilize methods since this day and it really brought our team together. We are all so very thankful and will be in touch for further mental health training days.
Don Cameron & Associates