Resilience in the workplace stems from establishing a satisfying work/life balance combined with an ability to respond skilfully in the face of challenge and stress.
Organisations can become more sustainable employers and empower their employees to take care of their mental health. Quest for Life can partner with and support your organisation to work towards these outcomes.
Quest for Life’s workplace workshops focus on research-based holistic health and wellbeing approaches that equip staff and managers with tools required to operate in fast-paced, stressful, complex and potentially distressing and/or traumatic environments.
With a culturally sensitive focus designed to fit your organisational needs, Quest’s workshops provide staff and managers with:
- Toolkit of practical strategies to support health, wellness, and productivity
- How to harness mind and body to reduce stress and improve performance
- Research-based meditation, mindfulness, and relaxation skills to support resilience
- Importance of good sleep for optimal functioning
- Emotional regulation strategies for immediate use in the workplace
- Identifying symptoms of burnout to prevent chronic stress and PTSD
- Breathing practices to calm the nervous system during high-stress conditions
- Effective communication strategies appropriate for the workplace
- Understanding the importance of nutrition and exercise to support mental health
- Links between drug/alcohol dependency and ability to build resilience.
Choose from one of our set programs or speak to our program development team to design a workshop to suit your specific cultural and organisational needs.
Programs can include access to our Online Courses on Beyond Burnout, Healing Sleep and Befriending Anxiety. Each course provides a personal plan for each individual.